New! Student Halls
Preventive Measures in Student Halls
- Student halls cannot be used for quarantine purpose. Students who are required to undergo compulsory home quarantine must make their own arrangement at their own cost before checking into on-campus accommodation.
- Upon check-in, students will be required to fill out a health declaration form and/or present relevant documents for verification.
- All incomers must check their body temperature at the entrance counters, those with a fever will be advised to seek medical assistance.
- All people are required to wear face masks in public areas in the student halls.
- Common rooms can be used, however, no more than four persons should share a table.
For more housing arrangement details, please click this link.