Contact for Further Advice and Government Directives

Who should I contact if I have other questions or need advices from the University?
Text Area

Please be assured that the University is committed to helping members in need. If you need help in your work or study arrangement, or other matters arising from the pandemic situation, you can contact your department or unit or the following offices for assistance:

HSEO – Campus health and safety matters; travel and contact reporting
VPABO – Quarantine related matters
SHRLO – Student housing
CMO – Staff housing
Office of Global Learning – Exchange programs

For study related matters, please contact respective Schools and Departments.


What are the Government directives that I should be aware of?
Text Area

The situation is changing rapidly. You can refer to the Centre for Health Protection for the most updated directives from the Government.


Text Area